#AppleNews #BigTech #DefaultToSafety
Today’s reality is that we must all become Digital Warriors. The Internet is broken. How does this affect you and your children? You must inoculate your children against these lurking online predators always looking for a vulnerable child. The predators hang out where the children and young adults are and today, this is online. You must begin building digital trust in your own home with your child.
Don’t panic. There’s help to navigate these dark waters. Please go to protectyoungeyes.com Safety filters, Apps, free webinars and newsletter, books and more. PYE will guide and help 3online. Life these days is overwhelming but we are here to help you.
Five Easy Steps:
1. Daily communication with your child
2. Build trust so your child will come to you about anything, including sexual dialogue and pornography they may see online.
3. Don’t over-react. Instead engage, educate and empower your child against predators.
4. Know everything about online platforms that your children frequent including FB, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat and Gaming Apps.
5. A MUST: Use safety filters on your children’s phones, tablets, laptops, computers and all digital devices in your home.
We live in a chaotic digital world. Build trust on the ground and meet your children where they are. Build digital trust. It all starts with communication in your home.
Please view the documentary CHILDHOOD 2.0. It provides insight into the changing face of childhood in the highly vulnerable digital age with a special focus on the consequent problems faced by kids and parents. Available on Amazon Prime, Apple TV and TUBI (Free)
Follow Lynn’s Warriors at https://lynnswarriors.org
Follow Lynn’s Warriors on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/lynnswarriors
Follow Lynn’s Warriors on Twitter https://twitter.com/lynns_warriors
Follow Lynn’s Warriors on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/lynnswarriors/
Official Lynn’s Warriors Merchandise https://lynnswarriors.org/merch/